|Version||GNU/Linux 64-bits||Windows 64-bits||Sources|
|0.12.0||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.11.0||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.10.0||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.9.0||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.8.1||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.8.0||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.7.0||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.6.0||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
|0.5.1||[tarball] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]||[zip] [pgp]|
- Add the Star-UnstructuredVolumetricMesh library that manages unstructured meshes storing volumetric data described by a soup of tetrahedra.
- Add the RSIMD library that provides an API to help in the use of the SIMD instruction sets.
- Bump RSys to 0.12, Star-2D to 0.4.1, Star-3D to 0.7.4, Star-SF to 0.7, Star-SP to 0.10, and Star-VX to 0.2. Refer to the release notes of each library for more informations.
Update the versions of almost all libraries. Bump AW to 2.0, RSys to 0.11, Star-2D to 0.4, Star-3D to 0.7.3, Star-3DAW to 0.4, Star-3DUT to 0.3.2, Star-SP to 0.9, and Star-VX to 0.1. Refer to the release notes of each library for informations on these versions.
- Update the Star-3D library to the 0.7 version. Most notably, this version adds a function to find the closest point to a query location. It also provides a new scene view creation function that allows the caller to configure the acceleration structure used to partition the geometry.
- Update the RSys library to the 0.8.1 version that updates the memory allocation policy used by the dynamic arrays.
- Minor update of the Star-2D and the Star-STL libraries to their 0.3.1 version and 0.3.3 version, respectively.
- Remove the Star-Display program and the Star-RenDeRer libraries from the Star-Engine project.
- Fix a Star-3D issue: the sampling of a scene composed of meshes and spheres was not uniform.
- Bump Embree version to 3.3
- Migrate the ray-tracing backend of the Star-2D and the Star-3D libraries from Embree2 to Embree3.
- Add the Star-2D library. This library manages two dimensional scenes composed of line segments that can be then sampled and ray-traced. It is actually the counterpart of the Star-3D library for the 2D geometries.
- Add the Star-VoXel library that manages a set of volume elements (i.e. voxels) structured as a set of axis aligned cuboids. Star-VoXel also provides efficient ways to index voxels or access them through ray-tracing.
- Add support of phase functions to the Star-ScatteringFunction library to describe the angular distribution of light reflected from a body when illuminated from a specific direction.
- Add to Star-SamPling the uniform sphere cap random variate.
- Fix several issues in several libraries: refer to the release notes of the projects for more informations.
- Update the Embree library to 2.17.
- Update several Star-Engine projects. Most notably, Star-3D, Star-MonteCarlo and Star-SamPling are updated to the version 0.5, 0.4 and 0.7, respectively. Refer to their release note for more informations.
- Update the default URL of the pre-compiled dependencies to
- Update the
star-engine.profilescript: setup the
- Update Boost dependency on Windows to 1.64.
- Update RSys dependency to 0.5.
- Update Star-Engine projects to their latest available versions (s3dut 0.2, ssf 0.4, ssp 0.5); this introduces API discontinuities!
- Update of almost all Star-Engine projects; among others, bump version of the Star-3D and Star-SamPling projects to 0.4.1 and 0.4, respectively. Both are incompatible with their previous version.
- Add the Star-ScatteringFunctions library: it provides abstraction to manage how light is scattered at an interface.
- Add the Star-3DUT library: it generates triangular meshes for several common shapes (cuboid, cylinder, sphere, etc.).
- Remove the optional Schiff and
Star-GebhartFactor projects from
the Star-Engine main script; they have their own Star-Engine script on the